Students following module INF01804 at Edinburgh Napier University can connect to our server.
We have a server inf08104.napier.ac.uk dedicated to the module.
All students on the module have:
- A linux account on the server - account number is your matriculation number, the password is your normal Napier password
- A mysql account, the user name and database name is your matriculation number, the password is not linked.
Connecting to the server
- You can use putty to connect to the linux machine from windows.
- From a mac or linux machine just use
- You can download putty from the internet or use it from Zendworks
On campus you can connect directly, off campus you should connect via soc.napier.ac.uk